Sunday, January 6, 2008

Family

Can I just say that I love my family. My WHOLE family. Mine and Tylers family are so great. They are so supportive and no matter what they are happy for people whenever good things happen to them and they are always willing to help if not so good things happen. I am so proud to be a part of them. I have a big extended family and so does Tyler so it can sometimes be hard to get to see everyone that often. Especially because some of them dont live here. But whenever we do get together it is always a fun and memorable experience. We love you family!

3 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Can I just say that I love love love love your family. You are very lucky to have such a great group of people surrounding you. The Vigil family is also one of my favorites. They have always been so nice to both me and Ben and we love them like our own. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chels
I'm still working on getting my blog started. Thanks for helping me. See you soon

Wendy said...

Hello, Hello!
Sundie came across your blog and emailed me the link. It's a small blog world after all. The pictures of your little guys are adorable. It looks like the sugar cookie extravaganza was quite the production...Santa was surely impressed! Take care. ~Wendy