Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I get a little bored at work

Okay, so I know I have changed my template about 29 million times. But the truth is, I have a pretty chill job and a lot of the time I dont have a ton to do... so I play on the computor. Which is why I have changed my template so many times. I think i am happy with this one... maybe... ha ha I dont know, Im a girl I can never make up my mind ya know? And yes I am a dork and have nothing else to blog.

Goodbye

7 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

You are so funny!

Ben and Natalie said...

I get really bored at work. Now that I am a bank manager, I can have my staff do the work and besides my branch is the slowest branch that I have ever seen. It seems like some days I blog all day. It is great that you have such good friends to swap babysitting. I hope I have the same thing when we decide to have kids. :)

The Hale's said...

I wish I had down time like that to do my blog! Keili LOVES the computer and has to push all the buttons so I cannot get on it very much with her. Right now she is taking a nap and I had extra time after my shower! Love ya. Hope Jake is feeling better :(

Anonymous said...

You blog is cute Chels. Missed seeing you and Ok last week. See ya tomorrow. Have a good day!

Gina said...

Hey Chelsey! Claudia gave my mom the link to your blog so I decided to sneak in and take a peak. Your boys are adorable! It is so crazy how life has changed in the last 5 years. I'll keep checking back every so often to see what's going on. I think about you guys often and hope that everything is going well.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Chels,
I know exactly what you are talking about. WOW!! We need to chat. I agree we need to plan a time that we can get together. Love ya, Jen

Gina said...

I am glad to hear that life is so good for you and your fam. Yes, dark hair is so much easier to maintain when you aren't a natural blonde! You look really good with dark hair by the way. Thanks for the reply. I was totally going out on a limb, and I am glad that I heard back from you. Tell the gang hi for me. I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh hearing that I rose from the dead.