Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Picture Updates!!

So I know i can tend to post pictures like crazy, but I seriousely get camera happy and I just like to show off how freakin cute my kids are. So, I am posting more pictures...Enjoy :)


( My favorite is the picture Oklan drew of Ty on his doodle pro. Notice how big the head is? Ha ha, Ty and I laughed so hard)

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Way cute pics! I can't believe how big Jake is getting already!!! And I can totally see the resemblence in the pic Oklan drew of Ty. Too cute!

Wendy said...

So fun to see all the adorable pictures! Your family is just too cute for words...

Oklan is quite the artist. I love his attention to detail :)

The Hale's said...

Such cute pictures! Oklan and Jake look so much alike in the picture of them on the bed!! I laughed pretty hard and the drawing too. Ha! He is a funny kid.

Ben and Natalie said...

That drawing is classic! Too funny and it will great when he gets older. Your boys are looking alike more and more each time you post pics. I can't believe that Tyler has a beard..... WOW. :)

Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...

Great Blog, I am new to blogging, but it is kindof addicting. Thanks for adding Rion and I. I am going to add you and Suzanne to my page right now. We need to get the whole fam involved. It was great seeing you guys this weekend. Take care.
Lindsay