Monday, May 26, 2008

Not really what I expected.

So below this post is the child look alike meter for us and Oklan and Jake. I couldn't figure out how to post both meters in one post, or both kids in one meter, so this is how it ended up. but I am a little suprised by the outcome! All this time I thought Oklan looked more like me and Jake looked more like Ty!.. it is the opposite! Well the percentage isn't too high either way, so I guess they are basically in the middle. Tell me what you think! Do you agree???? Funny! You should try it.. if you haven't already.

2 comments:

Shayla said...

I totally agree with you. Jake looks so much like Ty in all your pics... They are both adorable though. Can't wait to see 'em at the pool again (well if the weather ever shapes up). We are selling the Jeep for $16,000 OBO. Let me know if you are interested.

The Hale's said...

I think they are a good mix but Jake is definately a mini Ty! Those things totally depend on what pictures you use. If you had different pics it might show something completely different.