Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oklanisms part two (from a while ago)

Okay so Oklan has always been a great talker since he was one he was already saying things like "garbage" and at two he was saying things like "ridiculous". He has such a big vocabulary and sometimes he says the funniest things, sometimes he says things the way that he hears them even if it isn't quite right like the first one for example:

Capri sun - Oklans' version "pretty sun"

The other day we were meeting one of my friends somewhere and as we were waiting for them he quietly says to himself not knowing I could hear him.."I wonder what path they took?" he really said that! I was laughing so hard. Where would he hear something like that? I know I wouldn't say anything like that.

And the last one, If Oklan is ever really mad at me for whatever reason I don't know if I didn't give him some candy or something, he will say something like "mom you are not pretty and I don't like your hair that way!" it is so hard for me not to laugh because I know he is just so upset that he wants to really get me you know? so he says something like that, it is funny how kids even as young as Okie know the difference of how a girl and a boy would get their feelings hurt you know? Girls like to be called pretty and stuff and boys like to be called cool. He will say things to Ty about not being very cool if he is mad at him. Oh he kills me, I love my boys!

1 comments:

The Hale's said...

He is too funny! I cannot believe he says that to you when he is mad! That is hillarious. He is such a crack up. Like when he asked when I was going to move and said, "there are a lot of neat houses out there!"