Tuesday, February 17, 2009

KSL.com You Rock!

I have been looking for a dresser for Jakes' room ever since we moved into our home and I have not had any luck! I will admit I was being a little picky because I already had a few pieces of furniture in there and I wanted just the right dresser that would match. Anyway, I was having the hardest time finding something until.....


I decided to look on ksl.com I never really used this site but I have heard of a ton of people who had so I was checking it out every day for a few days and I was shocked at how much stuff people put on there and how often! Seriousely every hour there was like 5 or 6 more dressers added. Anyway, I was looking all day yesterday then took a break then around 3:30pm I checked it again and there was this shelf\drawer unit on there for $75.00. I looked at the pictures and it looked really cute and in nice condition and it said it was only a couple years old so I called the guy to look at it. And an hour later me and my mom went down there to check it out and it was even better than it looked in the picture! I was sooo excited, and the guy only charged me $70.00 for it. I love it! and so does Jake. Here are some pics of it even though they don't really do it justice because it is so much better for real! It is 50" tall and 44"wide so it is pretty big and it has five good sized drawers down the side and really sturdy solid wood. Now okie can have his dresser all to himself :)



I still want to get a lamp and a few other baskets for the finishing touches but isn't it so cute? I think so and it was such a great deal. I highly recommend ksl.com if you are looking for somthing and you can't find what you want. Remember one mans' trash is another mans' treasure!

5 comments:

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

That is way cute!! I have never seen a dresser like that!! Good job bargain hunting. Now find stuff for my new house.

The Bundy Family said...

Darling!!! I swear Chels you have THE BEST taste. It looks like it matches his bed too. Awesome. I am so glad you found what you were looking for. Love ya tons!
sis

The Hale's said...

So cute! I need to come over and see your house! We should plan a girls night over there in the next couple weeks :)

Nate and Suzanne said...

it looks so cute i definitely need to come over and see it...

allieb said...

I love ksl! I have sold a ton of Kaia's old stuff on there that we barely used and tyler found a nice desk on there too. that dresser is way cute!