Thursday, June 10, 2010

Schools out....

Oh wow today was Oklans' last day of school..... I have mixed feelings about this day. On one hand I am super excited for both me and Oke to have a break and super excited for Oklan to start 1st grade in approx. 7 weeks and what a great accomplishment he made finishing kindergarten....

Now on the other hand I am kinda sad that Oklan is getting so old! What happened to my baby? (and yes as I'm writing this my eyes are welling up with tears, I'm a whimp) I think back to when it was just us three, and during the day just me and oke the stuff we would do. Go swimming, go to the aquariuam,play at the park,play in the snow, do puzzles, color, have picnics etc... Now we have to schedule things around "off track" and "on track" ness for school...weird. I guess now we can do those things...well some of those things now that he's out for a "partial" summer. Hopefully I can keep them busy enough!

Anyway, those are my thoughts :)

Goodnight....

1 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

Oh wow! Welcome chaos. I am right there with you on the mixed feelings. When Summer comes I get this way overwhelming feeling of anxiety. How am I going to keep them busy?! But then on the other hand I love that we get to be together non-stop. The Summer days are for family bonding time. Can't wait to see you guys in about a month. Love ya!