Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween :)

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! For so many reasons, but especially because of my kids. I love to take them to get their costumes, I love the Halloween parties, going trick or treating in our parents neighborhood which is tradition. I love the spooky movies on tv (kids ones too I am a dork :) Oklans' school Halloween party was so fun! and there were a lot of great activities and games for them to do. And I love to decorate! Here are some pictures of our fun! Ty was a leprechaun (hilarious)I was a witch, Oklan was Mario,and Jake was lightening mcqueen :)












































Me and my bestest Katie J :)

1 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

Oh my goodness! Ty is cracking me up...hardcore. That is awesome. And you look beautiful, of course. The kids are darling. I cannot believe Gage costume, that is great! Can't wait to see you in 6 days. Love ya.