Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!

It's that time again! Halloween! I have always really liked this holiday, I don't know what it is but it's like the kickoff to the next great holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. But I love fall especially and I think just because Halloween happens right around when the change of the season happens. I love the smell, the decor, the costumes, and especially the traditions. Picking pumpkins being one of them.
We went to the same place we have gone to the last 3 years. It's off of 9000 s and 2200 w. We all had fun and picked some great pumpkins too!. It was so cute, there were these little "baby" pumpkins in a big barrel and we told oke and jake to pick a couple of those ones too because they were so cute, and Jake goes "oh we have to get the baby one!" so sweet!

0 comments: