Okay so I am having another purse party this saturday from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm at my house. It is an open house so feel free to come whenever you want between that time. Also bring anyone you want!!! If you are interested and you don't know where I live then just leave me a comment with your phone number or email and I will delete it right away. I can give you my address then. The purses are a lot of fun! The colors this year are bright and springy, also there are some fun mettalics and print ones too! They are all different sizes and decently priced. So let me know if you would like to come! I hope to see some new faces!!! I added a picture of some of the purses I purchased over the last few years to give you somewhat of an idea. (sorry it isn't the best quality)
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I really really wish we lived there so that I could come. I love those things and I really need a new purse :( I am sure that everyone will have a good time though.
I want to come however i will have my little boy does that work? if not no worries email cassiepehrson@gmail.com
Post a Comment