A couple of weekends ago nate and suzanne had a christmas party at their house and it was a lot of fun. We ate some yummmy food, played a present exchange game for the kids and the adults and playing the wii and guitar hero. Thanks nate and suz for letting us come!
Here are some pictures of the fun...
All of the kids.

Ty and Suz tearin it up...Ty won :)
Jake just being jake, minding his own business :)
Me just hanging out :)
Ty trying to scare me!





2 comments:
Your boys are so cute and they are getting so big. Your hair is getting so long and I am totally jealous. I love that pic of you. :)
Sounds Fun! I missed you guys tons this year. It is probably just the baby blues, but I kind of had a hard time. You are so nice to say that I look good. I wish we could walk out of the hospital w/out a belly. That part is just not fair. And by the way if you ever did have 4 kids you would probably look better than me. You look fantastic anyways. Merry Christmas and I look forward to the next time we are together. Love ya!
Lisa
Post a Comment