Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleigh Ride Downtown

Yesterday we went on a sleigh ride in downtown salt lake and it was a blast! We had dinner at my parents house then, me, ty and our kids. Nate, suz and their kids. My mom and dad and my uncle gaylyn, my cousin kylie and my grandma all trucked it down town to go on the ride.


We had never done it before so we were all excited. It was soooo cold but we all bundled up and snuggled up in the carriage. me and ty and nate and suz and gage and jake rode in one. And everyone else rode in the other one right behind us. The horse that was pulling our carriage had some major gas and was stinkin up the joint but it just made us laugh and it was so much fun!Waiting :)Nates' familyJake and Ty all bundled upOur little family (okie was cold :)waiting some more :)
The groupThe kids did so good in the freeeeezing cold!I love this picture of okie :)
The other carriage. My dad, kate, okie, my mom, my grandma, kylie and gaylyn is hiding next to kylie you can't see him.
On the ride

The beautiful temple

3 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

I have to say I am a little jealous. Not to mention a bit too teary eyed realizing how much I miss out on living here in AZ. Looks like you guys had fun though. I am happy for you!
Lisa

Amber said...

We did that when I was little too and I have always remembered it! You are such a fun mom!

Clint and Shari said...

I glad that someone made it down there:) We keep making plans to take the kids downtown to look at the lights, but something always comes up. A Horse carriage ride would be a fun tradition to start. Merry Christmas!