Jake absolutely loooves his binki! We want to break him from it soon but sheez he really loves the thing. Just look at the pics to prove it.....

I wanted to throw these ones on there because i think they are cute. He is such a good but messy eater:)
Wish us luck with that binki!!!
As for okie he is so big! He is in his last year of preschool and loving every minute of it. He is so smart and loves to learn and make friends. Kindergarten will be good for him next year even though I was reluctant to put him through because of his birthday, I didn't want him to be too young or behind on anything but so far he is actually ahead :) We love our boys and can't believe how big they are getting! We really feel so blessed to have them and feel lucky to be able to have the life we have!





7 comments:
Good luck with the binki thing, I obviously can't give any adivce! They are so cute!
Jake is the cutest binky baby I know! Good luck getting rid of it...
I guess you can play the snip it game until he can no longer suck on it. I hear that's the ticket.
Oh how my nephews are so darling! And Jake with that binki in his mouth reminds me of a few kids that I hold dear to my heart. Hey they are only babies once and eventually will grow out of it. As you can see I am not too worried about it. Thanks for the comment I am glad someone thinks I am super woman. I feel like saying "I am woman hear me roar". ha ha ha
love you so much
your sis
Oh man! Kade is a binki man too! He still has it at night and he is almost 3! The longer you wait the harder it is! Good luck! Kade will be starting pre-school when we come back in a few months so I'll definitely have to get some tips from you! I have no idea where to start looking! I think we'll end up living in south jordan, riverton, herriman, etc area.
Kaia loves her binky too! maybe not quite as much as Jake does though : ) your boys are just such handsome little guys!
They are so cute! It was good to see them last week cause it has been so long! I know how you feel about the binky thing. I wish I would have taken it away from Keili earlier so I would advise doing it soon. It was only bad for two days and then she forgot about it. Good luck!!
They are both so cute!! Jake is a little ham I love it when he grunts and Oki is such a sweetheart. Gage I mean Kade loves them lol! Good luck with the binki thing he lights up when he sees it.
Post a Comment