Friday, January 2, 2009

I don't want to but I feel I must.....

Go private that is. There are just too many places on my blog from places I don't know anybody. If you wish to still view my blog leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you an invite to your email but remember you have to accept the invitation or it won't work!

I will delete your comment as soon I read it thanks!

Chels :)

31 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sly Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clint and Jinger Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben and Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
debbie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather and Kade Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate and Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clint and Shari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allieb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
samiandcase said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dale and Tabitha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
About us... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ariel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hale's said...

Put me on it please! Just use my email that you already have :)

Kindra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kindra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deidra said...

Hey Ty, I just found your blog, thought I would say hi. You have a really cute family. Hope your doing good.

Deidra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay Clegg Sundloff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie said...

chels I think you already have mine so add me

Krew Zachary Eckman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kindra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.